what is wheatgrass?
Wheatgrass is a young grass that is green in colour. Baby plant of wheat is harvested after 9 or 10 days of growth when at least 6 inches in height. In this instance the chlorophyll amount is maximum. Wheatgrass is loaded with essential nutrients including protein, vitamins A, C and E, iron, magnesium, calcium, and calories.
• Commonly Known asGreen Blood due to70% Chlorophyll Content
• Boosts Immunity byIncreasing Bloodand its Circulation.
• Increases the Productionof Red Blood Cells andHelps in Anemia
• Its Multi Vitamins, Minerals and Phyto-chemicals Helpthe Body to Heal Itself.
• Its Anti-Oxidants Make itAnti-Cancerous
• It Oxygenates Liver,Stomach, Pancreas and Circulatory System
• It Reduces Appetiteand Aids in Weight Loss
Wheatgrass Juice contains high chlorophyll (Green pigment in plants responsible for photosynthesis and color), vitamins and minerals which is a very good impact on the overall performance of our daily activities. Here, is some figures for healthy wheatgrass juice.
• Vitamin C
• Vitamin B1
• Vitamin B2
• Vitamin B3
• Vitamin B5
• Vitamin B6
• Vitamin B9
• Vitamin B12
• Vitamin D
• Vitamin E
• Vitamin K
PROCESS of Wheatgrass Juice
ORGANIC SEEDS WITH TRADITIONAL GROWING
HARVEST AFTER 10-15 DAYS
COLD PRESS JUICING (CHEMICAL FREE)
ADDITION OF NATURAL EXTRACT
FLAVOURS OF Wheatgrass Juice